BHUBANESWAR: Odisha Police have arrested 113 people for their alleged involvement in violence during a protest by app-based cab and auto-rickshaw drivers and motorcycle riders in Bhubaneswar, officials said on Thursday.According to news agency PTI, all 113 arrested persons have been forwarded to court. Another 60 people who were detained have been released on bonds for good behaviour, a police officer from the Bhubaneswar-Cuttack police commissionerate said.The police have also seized 354 vehicles for allegedly violating norms, the officer said.Seven FIRs have so far been registered against the protesters at Kharvel Nagar police station in connection with the violence.“Anyone taking law into their hands will be dealt with strictly as per law,” he added.Drivers and riders registered with various online ride-hailing platforms began a cease-work on August 17, pressing for the fulfilment of their seven-point charter of demands, including a fare hike, reduction in application fees, social security and other benefits.Hundreds of auto-rickshaws and taxis took out a rally from Raj Mahal Square and parked their vehicles along Mahatma Gandhi Marg on Wednesday, blocking the road and disrupting traffic in the Master Canteen and railway station areas.When police personnel tried to persuade the protesters to clear the road, the agitators allegedly turned violent and pelted them with stones, a police officer said.Protesters also allegedly vandalised three police vans and several buses during the agitation, he said.At least 13 police personnel, including the inspector-in-charge of Capital police station, were injured in the clash, Bhubaneswar-Cuttack Additional Commissioner of Police Narasingha Bhol said.Meanwhile, the state transport authority has initiated the process of suspending and cancelling the permits of auto-rickshaws allegedly used to block the main road.The Bhubaneswar-1 Regional Transport Office (RTO) has issued show-cause notices to all registered owners and permit holders concerned.The notice has been issued to furnish information regarding the person in whose control the vehicle was at the time of the incident and whether it was used with the permission, direction or knowledge of the owner.The vehicle owners, who have received the notice, have been asked to submit written explanations along with the required documents and appear at the RTO office for personal hearing on the appointed date and time, officials said.If no reply is received within the stipulated time or the concerned person fails to appear, transport officials will decide on the suspension or cancellation of the permit based on the available records, they said.The transport department clarified that the action will be independent of any criminal or other legal proceedings related to the incident.(With agency inputs)